FirstCare Orthopaedics offers in home appointments for a variety of prosthetic devices from Winchester to Richmond, Alexandria and all areas in between. Let us come to you!
Below Knee (BK) or Transtibial Prosthesis
- For the patient who has had a BK or TT amputation.
- Custom designed and tailored to your specific needs.
Above Knee (AK) or Transfemoral Prosthesis
- For the patient who has had an Above Knee or Transfemoral Amputation.
Toe Filler (Partial foot or toe amputations)
- Soft filler is incorporated into a custom orthotic for patients with forefoot or toe amputations
- Prevents slippage and eliminates the need for custom-made shoes and aides in balance
- Available for partial foot/toe amputee to a Chopart-level amputee
Toe Filler with AFO
- Soft filler is incorporated in Ankle Foot Orthosis which accommodates patients who require the need of a more assisted device.
- Provides a more natural gait pattern
- Full weight wearing at distal end
- Decreased energy consumption
- Self suspension
- Minimal growth disturbance
Co-Poly BK Prosthesis
- The co-polymer socket and soft insert, align able pylon system, and
lightweight energy-storing foot provide a lightweight,self-suspending
functional prosthesis for the transtibial amputees
- Amputee with a short residual limb who requires greater medial and lateral stability at the knee
- Cosmetic finish
- Lightweight suspension sleeve
- Recommended for low activity patient’s