Ankle Foot Orthosis w/ankle joints (AFO)
- Fabricated with ankle joints and most often with a plantar flexion stop.
- Controls medial/lateral stability at the ankle
- Provides control to the foot and ankle and limits plantarflexion as well as help prevent knee hyperextension.
- We fabricate ours with an inner boot to accommodate bony protrusions which also makes them more patient compliant.
- Commonly used for patients who are diagnosed with drop foot, stress fractures, abnormality of gait, etc.
Ankle Foot Orthosis Solid Ankle (AFO)
- Provides control of the foot and ankle in all three planes of range of motion.
- Prevents foot drop by blocking plantar flexion.
- Commonly used for patients who need to be placed in a fixed position or who lacks active dorsiflexion and plantarflexion or has very limited or no range of motion.
- Our solid ankle AFO’s fabricated in house will include a soft inner boot to accommodate bony protrusions and make them more tolerable to wear overall.
Custom Night Time Stretching AFO
- For patients who lack range of motion at the ankle due to tight Achilles tendons and/or calf muscles.
- Helps regain range of motion lost due to contractures.
- To be worn overnight and with consistent prolonged use.
Charcot Restraint Orthosis (CRO WALKER)
- Commonly used for a charcot foot deformity and wound management.
- Immobilizes the ankle and foot.
- Fabricated with a soft inner material for comfort and support.
- An inner boot can be incorporated and can be washed for oozing purposes due to open wound.
- Used to help correct or slow the progression of the abnormal lumbar or thoracic curve of the spine.
- Pads are incorporated in fabrication to apply force to thoraco-lumbar spine.
- Commonly used for patients who suffer from lumbar curves, thoracic curves, etc.
- Most common types of braces to treat the pediatric population are the Rigo Cheneau, Boston brace, Milwaukee Brace and the Charleston Bending or Providence Nocturnal Orthosis or “nighttime” braces.
- We also off the Aspen Peak Scoliosis Bracing System for the adult scoliosis population.
Custom ACL Knee Brace
- Provides maximum protection and medial/lateral stability to the knee.
- Can be used for postoperative knee reconstruction patients as well as patients looking to avoid surgery.
- Accommodates patient who suffer from ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL deficiencies, etc.
Ankle Stabilizing Brace
- Provides medial and lateral stability to the ankle joint.
- Commonly used for ankle instability.
- Limits range of motion in all three planes
- Restricts forward flexion and extension and, to a lesser degree, lateral flexion and extension
- Commonly used for patient who suffer from degenerative disc disease, and minor cervical instability.
- Provides three-point pressure support
- Provides rigid support of the thoraco lumbar spinal region in the anterior/sagittal plane
- Device commonly used for younger patients with Neurological problems, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, abnormality of gait, poor tone and many other conditions.