Ankle Foot Orthosis w/ankle joints (AFO)
- Fabricated with ankle joints and a plantar flexion stop
- Provides control to the foot and ankle
- Can be fabricated with an inner boot to accommodate bony protrusions
- Commonly used for patient who suffer from drop foot, stress fractures, abnormality of gait, etc.
Ankle Foot Orthosis Solid Ankle (AFO)
- Provides control of the foot and ankle in all three planes of range of motion
- Commonly used for patients who suffer from severe pronation, Achilles Repair, etc.
- Can be fabricated with an inner boot to accommodate bony protrusions.
Charcot Restraint Orthosis (CRO WALKER)
- Commonly used for charcot foot, ulcers
- Immobilizes the ankle and foot
- Fabricated with a soft inner material for comfort and support
- An inner boot can be incorporated and can be washed for oozing purposes due to open wound
- Provides abdominal pressure to reduce lumbar lordosis
- Pads are incorporated in fabrication to apply force to thoraco-lumbar spine
- Commonly used for patients who suffer from lumbar curves, thoracic curves, etc.
Custom ACL Knee Brace
- Provides maximum protection and medial/lateral stability to the knee
- Can be used for postoperative and non-operative knee reconstruction patients
- Accommodates patient who suffer from ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL deficiencies, etc.
Ankle Stabilizing Brace
- Provides medial and lateral stability to the ankle joint
- Commonly used for ankle instability as well as prophylactic use
- Limits range of motion in all three planes
- Restricts forward flexion and extension and, to a lesser degree, lateral flexion and extension
- Commonly used for patient who suffer from degenerative disc disease, and minor cervical instability.
- Provides three-point pressure support
- Provides rigid support of the thoraco lumbar spinal region in the anterior/sagittal plane
- Device commonly used for younger patients with Neurological problems, abnormality of gait, poor tone and many other various conditions
Custom Night Time Positioning Splint
- Used for positioning and drop foot support for non ambulative control
- Drop Foot/Contractive prevention
- Dorsiflexion assist wedge available